At MascotaVegana.com we know how important the right to privacy and data protection is for Users. We appreciate the trust placed, and in this sense, we guarantee compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in what Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), as well as in compliance with the applicable national regulations on data protection. Next, we report on the following points related to the processing of personal data through this website:
- Web clients - Purchase and delivery of products / services: The data you provide us, which must be truthful and accurate, will be used to process, send and invoice the products / services purchased (name, surname, address, telephone number, billing information and way to pay).
- Registered users: In order that you can access your profile, check your orders and make your purchases without having to re-enter your identifying information. You can modify your profile settings whenever you want.
- Newsletter / Commercial communications: In the cases in which you give us your consent as provided in article 21 of the Information Society Services Law, we will use your data to send you information about news, news and articles of interest, promotions and offers of our products and services. This information may be sent by post, telephone and / or electronically.
- Request for information / questions about the product sheet: They will be used to answer the query or request for information about the indicated product.
- Contact: The personal data that you provide us through the contact form will be treated only to answer your query or request. The information collected is limited to identifying and contact data, as well as data related to the nature of the request you send us.
The basis that legitimizes the data processing is the User's own consent and acceptance. Anytime. the User has the right to withdraw consent. The basis that legitimizes the treatment is based on the provisions of article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society. In each commercial communication sent to the interested party, they will be given the opportunity to express their opposition to receiving new communications.